Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Photo courtesy of Shaun Burn
I'd say I'm a man of wealth and taste, but that would be an outright lie considering I've got two X chromosomes and -$44 in my bank account. I do have pretty good tastes, however, especially regarding new and young adult fiction. Or at least, as a writer of both these genres, I hope I do.

I am P.K. Gallagher, author of the Solace book series, vociferous reader of speculative fiction, lover of all things literary, sucker for things that go bump in the night.

This is where I will blog about all of the above, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I know that's a little vague, but this is my blog, and I can be vague if I want to. I promise, however, to do my best to make sure everything I post here is interesting and that you are sufficiently entertained. I will admit, I am a bit of a space cadet, but I will do my best to post at least twice a week both here and on the Solace series blog.

I'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.